The seventeenth International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (InCoB2018)
Theme: "Bioinformatics for Big Data and Biomedical Sciences"
Will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru Universiry, New Delhi September 26-28,, 2018.
Please mark your calender and watch out on this website for further details.
As in the past selected papers will be published in BMC Bioinformatics, BMC Genomics, BMC Systems Biology, Bioinformatics, PeerJ and GigaScience (under discussions).
InCoB 2018 will consist of
- Full papers,
- Highlights track,
- Poster session and
- Invited talks.
Separate call and deadlines for each of them will be available soon on the this website.
Submissions are invited on any field of research in Bioinformatics, including but not limited to the following areas:
Big data applications in biology
Computational Systems biology
Personalized medicine informatics
Next generation sequencing data analytics
Biomolecular structure and dynamics
Gene-gene, protein-protein and other regulatory networks
Bioinformatics for diagnostics and clinical data
Health and agricultural informatics
Drug discovery and gene prioritization
Parallel computing and algorithms in bioinformatics
Data warehousing and integration for biological data
Artificial intelligence and Deep learning (core and applied technologies)
- School of Computational & Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), Chennai, India
- Indrapratha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi
- Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network (APBioNet)
Co-Chairs of the Organizing Committee:
- Shandar Ahmad (JNU, New Delhi)
- GPS Raghava (IIIT, New Delhi)
- Michael Gromiha (IITM, Chennai)